Saturday, January 22, 2011

365+ movies in 365 Days: 100 Days To Go

There are only 100 days left in my year long effort to watch at least a movie a day. I have seen some great new movies and re-visited some favorites. Watching a movie a day is becomeing more challenging with my new job and it's fluctuating schedule, but I am making it work.

Hopefully I will settle into a routine soon and begin taking advantage of one of my favorite benefits of working at AMC - free movies.

Last week I went to see The Chronicles of Narnia at the Metreon and this week I hope to catch up with True Grit and The Green Hornet. In the meantime I am making a list of movies I want to schedule in the next 100 days and if anyone wants to suggest movies I should screen please let me know.

See you at the movies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some suggestions....Audition (great movie), Capatain Conana (4 stars) and Assembly (excellent)