Saturday, May 1, 2010

365+ movies in 365 days

I am starting my summer blockbuster season off with a challenge for myself. I will attempt to watch a movie a day for the next 365 days. The rules are simple. I need to watch a movie between 12 AM and 11:59 PM each day between May 1, 2010 and April 30, 2011. I need to watch the movie all the way through. I can view the movie in a theatre, on a home viewing system or on a portable elctronic device. It can be a movie from TV, DVD, Blu-Ray, Laser-disc, VHS or digital download. I am not allowed to be doing something else like paperwork while the movie is playing in the background. I'll post each movie I watch. I am allowed to watch more than one movie a day, but I can't skip a day and make it up another day. If anyone has any suggestions for what films to watch let me know.

3 comments:

David Aaron Hahn said...

How will you find the time?

How about viewing a film that was released on each day?

Joe Fitzpatrick said...

I will connect some films to the days they were released but I'll find many criteria for picking a film.

Anonymous said...

I would like you to talk about that blinded sensation you got as a kid when you left the movies on a Saturday afternoon. Also, did you ever experience the 2 for 1 at the North Massapequa theater on Jerusalem avenue. I saw many movies there